Finneytown Secondary Campus
Do you want to change the landscape of what school looks like? Are you uncomfortable with traditional school approaches and endless complaints about the good old days? Come to Finneytown!
Here at Finneytown, we are different. We are working hard to create more collaborative experiences for students through the use of Responsive Classroom and Restorative Practices. As a staff, we gather in circles, using liberating structures such as Open Space and World Café. We focus on approaching challenges through an appreciative, rather than deficit-based, lens.
If you are a person who prefers to “close your door and do your own thing,” we may not be the place for you. We focus on finding creative solutions to challenges and growing Project-Based Learning in our classrooms. We value innovative thinking and the desire to continuously get better.
We’ll be honest, working at Finneytown Local School District isn’t for everybody, but if you are seeking the opportunity to try new ways of doing school and are committed to taking care of all people, then apply now!
Successful candidate will:
- act as a liaison between student support agencies and services.
- provide individual counseling.
- be a member of the administrative team.
- possess interpersonal skills necessary to communicate and work productively with principals, all levels of district staff, students, parents and the general public.
- possess effective verbal and written communication skills required to handle difficult situations in a tactful, courteous and respectful manner.
- possess written and technical skills necessary to maintain required documentation.
Salary range will be in accordance with the FEA Negotiated Master Contract.
Starting date: August 30, 2022
Fifteen compensated, extended service days will be required.
- Current, appropriate Ohio License
- Satisfactory BCI and FBI background checks
To apply for this job please visit www.applitrack.com.