Finneytown Secondary Campus
Successful candidate will teach English/Language Arts to high school students in grades 9 through 12.
Potential candidates should possess the following:
- Passion for a pursuit of equity in a public education setting so all students are able to succeed both in and out of the classroom
- Steadfast commitment to restorative practices in response to student misbehavior
- Thirst to join a grassroots group of pioneers in our movement from a traditional education model to one suited for the 21st century
- Eager to take professional risks through innovation to improve student learning
- Appetite for teammates who seek and embrace constructive criticism through regular team meetings and participation in our professional learning communities
- Aspiration to be empowered and supported as a leader within a culture where all community members are valued as leaders
- Hunger for a collective mindset that defaults to “yes” over “no” and a framework for thinking that centers on “What’s possible?” instead of “What’s wrong?”
Assignment period: Approximately February 14, 2022 through April 22, 2022
Compensation will be $110.00/day.
Successful candidate will be employed by Comprehensive Substitute Solutions, assigned to Finneytown Local School District, and will complete the employment requirements of Hamilton County Educational Services Center. More information is available at the following website: http://www.subsolutions.org.
To apply for this job please visit www.applitrack.com.