Finneytown Local School District
- Successful candidate is energetic, customer-driven, and able to multi-task without losing attention to detail.
- Responsibilities will include various fiscal processes including, but not limited to, financial analysis, accounts payable, accounts receivable, monitoring of budgets, monitoring of state and federal grant programs, 1099’s, bank reconciliations, internal audits, outside audit preparation, and other duties as assigned.
- This is a full-time, 260/261 days per year, salaried position.
- Salary range is $40,000 – $55,000, based on experience.
- High school diploma required. Undergraduate degree in accounting or finance related field is preferred.
- Experience with State’s redesigned school accounting software is preferred.
- Candidates must demonstrate progressive accounting or finance experience.
- Candidates must possess strong analytical and financial problem- solving skills, as well as excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Candidates must demonstrate computer proficiency and have experience using Excel.
Interested and qualified external applicants:
Apply online at www.finneytown.org Employment Online Application
Nondiscrimination and Equal Opportunity Employment Opportunity:
The Finneytown Local School District Board of Education does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual identity, sexual orientation, disability, Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act (GINA), military status, ancestry, or age in its programs, activities or employment opportunities.
To apply for this job please visit www.finneytown.org.