Finneytown Local School District
Do you enjoy a high-energy team? Do you get excited by a challenge? Do you want to love your job? The Finneytown Local School District wants to meet you!
Successful candidate will provide support for the Superintendent and the Director of Business Operations. This position is integral to the success of our organization. You will regularly interact with district leaders, including Board of Education members and financial officers.
Administrative Assistant will promote a positive image and to be an ambassador on behalf of the Finneytown Local School District; will commit to furthering the vision, mission, and beliefs of the district; will continually seek more efficient ways to manage the functions of the Administrative Office; will maintain the highest level of confidentiality at all times.
We are different at Finneytown. We work to create collaborative experiences for our students and staff through the use of Responsive Classroom and Restorative Practices. We gather in circles and approach our work using liberating structures such as Open Space and World Cafe. We face challenges by focusing on strengths and opportunities.
A High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent
A high degree of proficiency in office procedures
Proficiency in the use of standard office technology
Excellent telephone and customer service skills
Excellent organizational and communication skills
Proficiency in office software, including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel, Google and BoardDocs (Working knowledge of Google calendar is preferred.)
Demonstrated ability to recognize and maintain confidentiality in the workplace, particularly involving student and personnel records
Ability to complete tasks independently while also addressing interruptions and disruptions
Provide professional, efficient, and consistent service for internal and external stakeholders
Ability to maintain both electronic and paper documents
Notary commission (current or must be obtained)
Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board may find appropriate and acceptable
Satisfactory BCI and FBI Criminal Background checks
· Provide general support to the Superintendent
· Provide general support to the Director of Business Operations
· Manage procurement processes for the Superintendent, Director of Business Operations, and the Board of Education (registrations; requisitions; purchase orders; invoices)
· Manage numerous aspects of personnel matters (hiring processes; electronic and paper records; employee information within various user programs; licensing; contract renewals; employment discipline)
· Participate in yearly calendar development
· Manage arrangements for Board of Education meetings
· Manage scheduling, communication, and records for expulsion hearings
· Manage information systems for the Director of Business Operations (security system; district cell phones; vehicle titles; transportation reimbursement)
· Perform other duties as assigned by the Superintendent and/or the Director of Business Operations
Starting date is January 3, 2022
To apply for this job please visit www.applitrack.com.