Successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing objectives of the district’s Extended Care Program for students in Kindergarten through 6th Grade.
Potential candidates should possess the following:
Passion for a pursuit of equity in a public education setting so all students are able to succeed both in and out of the classroom
A steadfast commitment to restorative practices to build and maintain a positive school culture
Belief in an inclusive model of education driven by co-planning and co-serving all students
Desire to join a grassroots group of pioneers in our movement from a traditional education model to one suited for the 21st century
Appetite for teammates who seek and embrace constructive criticism through regular peer-to-peer classroom observations, team meetings, and participation in our professional learning communities
Hunger for a collective mindset that defaults to “yes” over “no” and a framework for thinking that centers on “What’s possible?” instead of “What’s wrong?”
● High School Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree
● The belief that all students can learn and grow in an inclusive learning environment
● Good written and verbal communications skills
● Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the district may find appropriate and acceptable
● Satisfactory BCI and FBI Background checks
● Develop the Extended Care Program and plan daily activities.
● Maintain adequate records to assure proper billing of students.
● Registration for programming.
● Initiate the selection and ordering of materials/supplies to meet the needs of the program
● Communicate with families.
● Provide first aid and complete accident reports as required.
● Develop and monitor schedules for each student.
● Oversee attendance.
● Oversee staffing. Ensure compliance with state requirements.
● Provide tax documentation to families when requested.
● Adhere to the policies of the Finneytown Board of Education.
● Perform other duties as assigned.
This is an exempt employment position, excluded from the Negotiated Labor Agreement.
A 191-day contract will be issued for this position.
Daily schedule includes 7 hours in a split shift, before and after school (exact hours to be determined)
Starting date: August 15, 2022
Salary range: $15.00 – $19.00 per hour
To apply for this job please visit www.applitrack.com.