Colerain High School
We are now accepting applications for the position of Colerain High School Interim Assistant Principal. The qualifications are listed below.
Interim High School Assistant Principal
1. Master’s Degree in school administration and appropriate license from the Ohio Department of Education.
2. Valid Ohio certificate/license to serve as a principal.
3. At least three (3) years of exemplary teaching experience.
4. At least three (3) years of exemplary leadership experience.
5. A high level of organizational skills.
6. Ability to demonstrate and maintain a high level of professionalism.
Date of Employment:
Board approved Assistant High School Principal Salary Schedule, 212 day contract. Based on experience.
All interested candidates are invited to submit an administrative online application and view the position highlight at ohioteachingjobs.org in the Applitrack system
Each applicants resume and qualifications will be evaluated, and those deemed most qualified will be invited to participate in the interviews.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To apply for this job please visit www.applitrack.com.