Northwest Local School District/Colerain High School
We are now accepting applications for the position of Anticipated Northwest High School Principal. The qualifications are listed below.
High School Principal
1. A master’s degree or higher.
2. Valid Ohio certificate/license to serve as a high school principal.
3. At least three (3) years of exemplary teaching experience.
4. At least three (3) years of exemplary administrative experience.
5. Good organizational skills.
6. Good written and verbal communications skills.
7. Demonstrated leadership abilities.
8.Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the board may find appropriate and acceptable
Date of Employment:
Board approved High School Principal Salary Schedule. 247 day contract. Based on experience.
All interested internal candidates are invited to submit an administrative online application and view the position highlight at ohioteachingjobs.org in the Applitrack system
Each applicants resume and qualifications will be evaluated, and those deemed most qualified will be invited to participate in the interviews.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To apply for this job please visit www.applitrack.com.