Brent Elementary / Finneytown Local School District
Successful candidate will facilitate student learning through co-planning and co-serving in an inclusive learning environment.
Potential candidates should possess the following:
· Passion for the pursuit of equity in a public education setting so all students are able to succeed both in and out of the classroom
· Steadfast commitment to Restorative Practices and Responsive Classroom to build and maintain a positive school culture
· Thirst to join a grassroots group of pioneers in our movement from a traditional education model to one suited for the 21st century
· Eager to take instructional risks through innovation to improve student learning
· Appetite for teammates who seek and embrace constructive criticism through peer-to-peer classroom observations, teacher-based team meetings, and participation in our professional learning communities
· Hunger for a collective mindset that defaults to “yes” over “no” and a framework for thinking that centers on “What’s possible?” instead of “What’s wrong?”
Current, appropriate Ohio Teaching License in Music K-12 is required.
Satisfactory BCI and FBI background checks are required.
Experience is preferred.
Salary range will be in accordance with the FEA Negotiated Master Contract.
Starting date is August 16, 2021.
· Develop a general music curriculum
· Work with the specials team and broader school team for the success of all students
· Produce yearly music performances (experience preferred)
· Manage music budget and fundraising
To apply for this job please visit www.applitrack.com.