Brent Elementary / Finneytown Local School District
Potential candidates should possess the following:
❏ Passion for a pursuit of equity in a public education setting so all students are able to succeed both in and out of the classroom
❏ Steadfast commitment to restorative practices in response to student misbehavior
❏ Thirst to join a grassroots group of pioneers in our movement from a traditional education model to one suited for the 21st century
❏ Eager to take professional risks through innovation to improve student learning
❏ Appetite for teammates who seek and embrace constructive criticism through regular team meetings and participation in our professional learning communities
❏ Aspiration to be empowered and supported as a leader within a culture where all community members are valued as leaders
❏ Hunger for a collective mindset that defaults to “yes” over “no” and a framework for thinking that centers on “What’s possible?” instead of “What’s wrong?”
Successful candidate will:
* provide counseling for students in Kindergarten and 1st Grade.
* act as a liaison between student support agencies and services.
* be a member of the building administrative team.
* possess interpersonal skills necessary to communicate and work productively with principals, all levels of district staff, students, parents and the general public.
* possess effective verbal and written communication skills required to handle difficult situations in a tactful, courteous and respectful manner.
* possess written and technical skills necessary to maintain required documentation.
Assignment period: Approximately October 27, 2021 through January 18, 2022
Compensation will be $110.00/day.
Successful candidate will be employed by Comprehensive Substitute Solutions, assigned to Finneytown Local School District, and will complete the employment requirements of Hamilton County Educational Services Center. More information about the employment process is available at the following website: http://www.subsolutions.org.
To apply for this job please visit www.applitrack.com.