Brent Elementary / Finneytown Local School District
Successful candidate will provide health related support for students in Kindergarten and 1st grade.
· Required qualifications:
Candidates must possess a High School Diploma, GED or equivalent.
Candidates must be at least 18 years of age.
Candidates must have completed Certified First Aid Training, including CPR.
Candidates must demonstrate an excellent attendance record, and be of good health and high moral character.
· Experience serving young patients in a medical capacity is preferred.
· LPN or RN licensure is preferred.
· Successful candidate must acquire and maintain an Educational Aide Permit issued by the Ohio Department of Education.
· Daily schedule includes 5.5 paid hours and .5 hour unpaid lunch; exact hours to be determined.
· Salary range will be in accordance with the Negotiated Master Contract, currently $15.90 – $19.14 per hour.
· Starting date is October 7, 2021 or soon after.
To apply for this job please visit www.applitrack.com.