Winton Woods City Schools
Bus Assistant- Conveys to the assigned student(s) the daily communications and physical assistance necessary to function during transportation to and from school.
Essential Job Functions
– Assist the special needs students with personal health care needs while on the bus.
– Assist the students with the equipment deemed necessary for daily functioning.
– Assists in maintaining control on the bus.
– Assists with bus behavioral management to minimize disruptions, ensure a safe and orderly bus ride.
– Assist students with physical or mental disabilities with activities of daily living for the purpose of maximizing their ability to participate in school or learning activities.
– Follows all applicable safety rules, procedures and regulations governing the proper manner of assistance for all students, including those with disabilities or other special needs.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org