Springer School and Center
Title: Technology/Math Specialist
Anticipated start date: August 2, 2021
About our Organization
Springer School and Center is a caring community dedicated to supporting students diagnosed with learning disabilities and their families. Springer encompasses a school serving students in Grades 1-8 as well as a center for providing education about learning disabilities to members of the broader community. Springer faculty and staff embrace the organization’s mission and incorporating the core values of student growth/development, staff expertise/development, partnership, communication and stability in their daily work.
Springer faculty members are responsible for leading the growth and development of Springer students. Faculty members plan, execute and differentiate instruction so that students learn content as well as learning strategies. The Technology Integration/Math Specialist is a faculty position with responsibilities that include ensuring that the instructional technology program is implemented for students, providing technology training to instructional staff and teaching classes such as student development and Middle School math. This position reports to Curriculum Director.
- Provide technology training for staff as necessary to support learning and instruction.
- Design, implement, and assess high-quality differentiated instruction for Middle School students in student development courses and mathematics.
- Assess efficacy of current software and make recommendations for changes or additions.
- Collaborate with members of the technology team.
- Coordinate residencies for specific curriculum areas.
- Develop meaningful relationships with students, families, and colleagues.
Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Special Education, Math Education or Technology.
Three or more years teaching students diagnosed with learning disabilities.
- Demonstrated subject-area expertise.
- Experience incorporating educational technology in a classroom setting.
Terms of Employment: Full-time, 10 months per year (school year)
How to Apply
Qualified applicants should email a resume, cover letter and employment application (found on the Springer employment page) to email@example.com. The subject line of that email should reflect the position title.
Springer School and Center considers all applicants for all positions without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org