Reading Community City Schools
Preferred Qualifications: Valid Ohio Certification/Licensure by the State of Ohio
Reports to: Building Principal
Starting date: March 1, 2023 – May 25, 2023
· Teaches assigned students/subject matter as scheduled. Plans/implements lesson plans aligned with state standards/district curriculum goals.
· Consults with teachers to clarify classroom assignments. Reviews intervention strategies.
· Monitors student performance and changes strategies to ensure growth.
· Maintains a thorough understanding of subject matter and pedagogy. Organizes subject content and learning goals. Prepares instructional materials. Arranges the classroom for instruction.
· Uses district assessments to evaluate the academic needs of students.
· Develops educational experiences and varies instructional techniques to effectively engage and advance student learning. Sustains educational environments that promote high levels of student learning/achievement. Actively collaborates with staff. Shares effective instructional strategies.
· Uses formal and informal assessment strategies to manage student learning and monitor progress.
· Communicates with teachers/administrators regarding concerns or behavior issues.
· Collaborates with staff to identify/resolve problems that impede student learning. Helps ensure assessment procedures support non-biased planning activities.
· Follows district protocols to safeguard student information shared with staff and/or referral sources.
· Performs other specific job-related duties as directed.
· Assists with unexpected/urgent situations as needed.
· Helps implement workplace initiatives that advance district goals.
To apply for this job please visit www.applitrack.com.