Whitaker Elementary School / Finneytown Local School District
Under the direction of the supervising teacher, the successful candidate will provide support for students as required by their Individual Education Plans. Experience in addressing the needs of special needs students is preferred. Other responsibilities may be assigned by the building principal
Potential candidates should possess the following:
· Passion for the pursuit of equity in a public education setting so all students are able to succeed both in and out of the classroom
· Steadfast commitment to Restorative Practices and Responsive Classroom to build and maintain a positive school culture
· Thirst to join a grassroots group of pioneers in our movement from a traditional education model to one suited for the 21st century
· Eager to take instructional risks through innovation to improve student learning
· Appetite for teammates who seek and embrace constructive criticism through peer-to-peer classroom observations, teacher-based team meetings, and participation in our professional learning communities
· Aspiration to be empowered and supported as a leader within a culture where all community members are valued as leaders
· Hunger for a collective mindset that defaults to “yes” over “no” and a framework for thinking that centers on “What’s possible?” instead of “What’s wrong?”
Daily schedule will be 9:00am – 3:30pm (6 hours paid; ½ hour unpaid lunch).
Employee will be required to maintain an Educational Aide Permit issued by the Ohio Department of Education.
Compensation will be in accordance with the F.A.S.P. Master Negotiated Agreement, currently $15.66 – $18.92 per hour, based on experience.
Satisfactory BCI and FBI background checks are required.
Starting date: October 18, 2021
To apply for this job please visit www.applitrack.com.