Mariemont Elementary School
Previous experience working in an educational setting, library experience preferred
- State of Ohio Educational Aide Certificate
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent technology skills
The Mariemont City School District is seeking candidates who will assist in planning and implementing the elementary school library program for students and staff. This individual must posses demonstrated capability in the following key areas:
- Communication skills
- Computer skills, including the use of data bases and educational online platforms.
- Record keeping and library resource management
- Ability to cultivate a positive educational environment for students and staff
Date of Employment 2022-2023 school year
Compensation: Commensurate with educationa nd experience and keeping with district salary scheduule
To apply for this job please visit www.applitrack.com.