Goshen Local Schools
- Work with students both individually and in small groups
- Assist students with their tasks; read to students; conduct activities that work to maintain previous teaching
- Assist students with programmed materials
- Under the direct supervision of a certified staff member, to assist certified professional staff with students in the classroom to meet instructional goals and objectives, and to free certified professional employees from non-professional duties such as proctoring study halls to enable them to make a contribution to other aspects of the educational program, such as curriculum development.
- Assist the classroom teacher in implementing all procedures and rules governing student life
- Certified Teacher
- Experience with middle-level mathematics including
- Knowledge of Ohio State Assessments
- Background includes ability to create intervention and/or enrichment strategies
- Strong communication skills
- Salary: Up to $25/ hour and 6 hours a day based on training and experience.
To apply for this job please visit www.applitrack.com.