Springboro Schools/Five Points Elementary
Five Points Elementary School
SUMMARY: This person will be responsible for service as head cook and overseeing food service under the direction of the Food Service Supervisor.
DUTIES AND PERFORMANCE EXPECTATIONS/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
1. Act as Head Cook in food preparation according to the menu and recipes.
2. Responsible for weekly food ordering.
3. Responsible for serving food to the students in the portions assigned.
4. Responsible for keeping the work area and equipment clean as assigned.
5. Responsible for operating the equipment in a safe manner.
6. Responsible for storing and handling food according to health regulations.
7. Responsible for lifting food and equipment using proper methods.
8. Responsible for monthly inventory.
9. Complete other tasks as described in job description and as assigned by Supervisor.
1. Must be at least 18 years of age and in good health.
2. Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
3. Must obtain Level 2 Food Protection Certificate. May be obtained after employment.
4. Willing and able to work with staff.
5. Maintain positive relationships with staff, administration, students and parents.
6. Must pass criminal background check.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
1. Effective: 2022/2023 school year
2. Type of Contract: One year probationary
3. Hours of Work: 6 hours per day / 186 day contract
4. Salary and Benefits: Starting salary and benefits as approved in the current negotiated agreement.
To apply for this job please visit www.applitrack.com.