St. Xavier Highschool
Position Opening: French Teacher
St. Xavier High School, founded in 1831 and the oldest high school in Cincinnati, Ohio, is an all-male Catholic college preparatory school sponsored by the Society of Jesus (Jesuits). With an enrollment of over 1350 young men from 3 states and more than 90 grade schools, St. Xavier takes pride in having educated more than 20,000 living alumni in the Jesuit tradition.
The successful candidate will have a strong commitment to Catholic education and willingness to work with a talented and motivated student population and faculty colleagues. The successful St. Xavier teacher is dedicated to developing the whole person in academics, religious growth, and commitment to others.
- Ohio Teaching certificate in French or equivalent.
- Degree(s) in French (preferred).
- The ability to teach multiple languages (preferred).
- Successful teaching experience (preferred).
- Understanding of educational theory and practice.
- Ability to use technology inside and outside the classroom.
- Commitment to working with a diverse student body.
- Willingness to collaborate with others.
- Classroom management skills.
- Experience with Jesuit education is desirable.
To apply, visit:
Application Deadline: Monday 4/24/23