St. Xavier High School - Cincinnati, OH
Position Community Service Coordinator
St. Xavier High School, Cincinnati, Ohio
Description The Community Service Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Director of Community Service in all service activities while enthusiastically promoting service opportunities among our students as an integral part of the education and growth of a man for others at St. Xavier High School.
The Community Service Coordinator is a 10-month position that is a direct report to the Director of Community Service. This is a part-time position.
- Actively engaged in all Community Service activities
- Coordinate and organize Sunday service programs
- Coordinate holiday food drive programs
- Help organize and attend summer/fall service trips
- Visit and assist at afterschool and Saturday service sites throughout the year
- Other duties as assigned
The Community Service Coordinator shall be a person who has an engaging personality, is organized, well rounded, and who facilitates growth and collaboration. Additionally, they will:
- Provide evidence of an ability and commitment to furthering the Jesuit, Catholic mission and identity of the school
- Have a minimum of three years of relevant professional experience with a Bachelors’ degree
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- The ability to respond effectively to the needs of a diverse and demanding student and parent population and the communities we serve
- Practicing Catholic encouraged
- Engaging and approachable, a gatherer of people
- Communicator and collaborator
- Able to balance a variety of competing priorities
- Microsoft Office applications
To apply for this job please visit www.stxavier.org.