St. Xavier High School
Position: Enrollment Coordinator– Office of Enrollment
The Enrollment Coordinator and Database Administrator supports the Assistant Vice President of Enrollment, the Director of Enrollment, and other members of the staff to execute and manage the day-to-day operations of the Office of Enrollment. It is a part-time position with responsibilities five days a week. Hours will flex seasonally as departmental needs fluctuate. During the peak admission season (November through January), the Enrollment Coordinator should expect to work forty hours a week; at other times of the year, weekly hours will be closer to twenty.
- Represent St. Xavier High School in person, through written communication, and by telephone to prospective students, their parents, and representatives of grade schools.
- Assist the Office of Enrollment team with the planning and implementation of the enrollment process.
- Oversees and manages multiple databases for prospective students, namely Power School and School Admin, as well as the Archdiocesan Database.
- Create and manage prospective student’s files.
- Maintains various enrollment databases for current students, including the withdrawal and transfer databases.
- Provide statistical data upon request using various data base applications.
- Works with the business office regarding enrollment, re-enrollment, and tuition assistance.
- Import and maintain student information in the School Administration software program.
- In conjunction with the Enrollment Director, supervises the Internship Program and is responsible for Intern training and development.
- In conjunction with the Interns, schedules and assigns prospects and ambassadors for X-perience Day visits.
- Manage the calendar and phone calls of the Assistant Vice President | Director of Enrollment.
- Aids the Assistant Vice President in written communication to prospective families.
- Provide monthly enrollment report to various stakeholders in the school.
- Answer phone calls for the Office of Enrollment and distribute phone calls appropriately.
- Assist in the planning and execution of the following events:
- Open House
- Admitted Student Reception
- Entrance Exam
- St. Francis Xavier Scholar Reception
- Other Office of Enrollment Events
- Assist in the mailing of the decision packets for the incoming class.
- Provide support for the Freshman Family Conferences.
- Sort and distribute grade school records to counselors for all incoming freshmen.
- Maintain inventory for the office needs of the Office of Enrollment.
- Provide support to the Director of Multicultural Initiatives as it relates to duties in the Office of Enrollment.
- Other duties as assigned by the Assistant Vice President | Director of Enrollment.
Ability to multi-task and balance competing priorities
- Exceptional organization skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Responsiveness in communication, both by phone and email
- Ability to collaborate with a multifaceted community
- Proficiency in database administration and Microsoft Office Applications: Excel, Word, Mail Merge, Publisher
- Preferred—proficiency in SchoolAdmin and previous experience in an education environment
- Finalists may be asked to take a technical skills assessment
To apply for this job please visit www.stxavier.org.