St. Xavier High School
Position Assistant Director of Athletics, St. Xavier High School, Cincinnati, Ohio
Description The Assistant Director of Athletics at St. Xavier High School has the responsibility of assisting the Athletic Director in running an athletic program that develops and respects all participants and promotes the program as an integral part of the education process at St. Xavier High School.
The Assistant Director of Athletics is a 12-month position that is a direct report to the Director of Athletics.
- Support the athletic director in the coverage of various home and away contests throughout the year.
- Serve as the Athletic Department personnel director.
- Coordinate all aspects of team travel.
- Oversee Athletic website and social media accounts.
- Assist with the scheduling of games and contests for all programs.
- Manage the scheduling of all athletic facilities with coaches and outside organizations.
- Serve as the summer camp coordinator.
- Coordinate all aspects of athletic statistics and records.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Assistant Director of Athletics will be a person who has a dynamic personality, is organized, well rounded, engaging, and who facilitates growth and collaboration inside and outside of athletics. Additionally, they will:
- Have a genuine commitment to Jesuit education.
- Have a creative and innovative approach to athletics.
- Understand St. Xavier’s mission and formation of the whole person within athletics and wellness.
- Have the ability to collaborate with all departments in the school to establish athletics as a co-curricular at St. Xavier High School.
- Demonstrate success in athletic administration, coaching and/or leadership experience in a school setting.
- Engaging & approachable
- Communicator & collaborator
- Able to balance a variety of competing priorities
- Bold & decisive in decision making – able to take risk
- Ability to navigate conflict
Please visit https://www.stxavier.org/about/employment-opportunities to apply.
Application deadline is July 11, 2021.
To apply for this job please visit www.stxavier.org.