St. Xavier High School
Job Opportunity: 3rd Shift Weekday Floor / Custodian with St. Xavier Highschool in Cincinnati, Ohio
St. Xavier Highschool is looking for a full-time 3rd Shift Floor Technician / Custodian to help serve our education facility client. This role requires an incredible attention to detail and commitment to excellence. This position will be located in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Schedule: 3rd Shift Monday thru Friday, 9:30pm to 6:00am
We offer Competitive Pay, Benefits Package, and Generous PTO policies. Pay will be based on years of experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain and use floor / janitorial equipment safely and properly.
- Experience and ability to scrub, buff, strip, and wax floors. Ability to operate various floor cleaning machines.
- Clean, sanitize, and restock supplies.
- Vacuum, sweep, mop floors – including stairs, hallways, and commons areas.
- Clean carpets and wax hard-surface floors.
- Empty all trash receptacles, replace liners, and place in dumpster.
- Along with the daily duties, on occasion there are set-ups/tear down duties for school events. This requires flexibility, being able to adjust to change and still perform jobs as expected; must be able to work with various groups of people.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Floor Maintenance and Custodian experience required.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Ability to self-manage and perform each essential duty beyond satisfaction.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Great attitude.
- Must be able to pass background checks, drug screening.
Must be dependable and able to follow instructions. All shifts have to work together for a common goal; our service to the school is to provide a safe, clean and secure environment for our students, faculty, staff and parents.
Please have the following key information at the ready: resume, cover letter, three references. The application process will take between 5 – 15 minutes to complete with your key information.
EEO/M/F/D/V. No third-party applications please.
To apply for this job please visit www.stxavier.org.