Schaefer Education Solutions
Seeking Registered Behavior Technicians (RBT) to work with children on the Autism Spectrum. Our company offers great benefits and competitive pay!
Service takes place in both our Dayton Office and the homes of our Students.
Pay: $15 – $21 per hour, depending on availability and level of experience.
Job Types: Full-Time, Part-Time
- Providing direct client care in one-on-one and group settings
- Following the behavior reduction and behavioral skill acquisition protocols
- Collecting and recording data based on client behavior
- Communicating with clients, parents, and caregivers regarding client progress
- Assisting behavior analysts and assistant behavior analysts with behavior reduction assessments and skills acquisition
- Assisting behavior analysts and assistant behavior analysts in the preparation of client materials
- Health and Dental Insurance
- 401K with 4% company match
- Accumulates 8 Hours of PTO for every 200 hours worked, to be used when needed, up to 10 days per year
- Up to $600 per year in reimbursements for certifications/re-certifications
- Paid mileage according to the IRS guidelines
- Supervision by BCBA is provided
- Memorial Day
- July 4th
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Day
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit www.schaefer-edu.com.