Assistant Teacher: Early Head Start
Starting Salary: $12.58
Qualification: High School Diploma/GED
Credentials Preferred: CDA credential (Child Development Associate)
Full Time Year Round position
Are you interested in working for an agency that values employee development, committed to making a difference in our communities, and excels in providing quality care?
Child Focus, Inc. Early Childhood Division is seeking a full time Early Head Start Assistant Teacher to work with a group of 10 children ages birth to 3 in a classroom setting.
The assistant teacher is responsible for assisting the lead teacher in the daily operations of the center, supervising children, assisting with screenings and planning. The assistant teacher ensures all children’s basic needs are met and that the daily routine runs smoothly.
The ideal candidate is knowledgeable in child development, flexible, dependable and has the ability to work well with others.
Child Focus Provided excellent benefits
- Competitive salaries
- Paid Time off awards and Extended Illness Bank
- Energetic and supportive team environment
- Room for growth and advancement opportunity
- Trainings provided at no cost to staff
- Mileage reimbursement
- Generous matching program for 403(b) and Health Saving Accounts
- Loan Forgiveness program and tuition reimbursement
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
Additional Requirements: Pass physical examination, background check and drug screen
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.