Seton High School
Science Teacher, 2021-22 School Year
Seton High School, an all-girls Catholic high school sponsored by the Sisters of Charity, seeks a full-time Science teacher for the 2021-2022 school year. The position entails a full-time schedule teaching physics and environmental science. Classes may include multiple grade levels. Candidates who possess an integrated science teaching license are strongly preferred. Catholic candidate preferred.
· Effectively communicate with students and parents regarding assignments, grading and projects
· Input grades in a timely and regular manner into online gradebook
· Proficient use of tablet technology in the classroom, specifically Google Classroom
· Engage students in content and conduct meaningful class discussions, activities, and labs
· Assess students’ knowledge fairly and accurately
· Attend all faculty/staff meetings as scheduled
· Attend all faculty/staff meetings and PLC meetings as scheduled
· Seek opportunities for professional growth and development
· Willingness to assume other extracurricular duties as needed
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Science; Master’s degree preferred
· Ohio Integrated Science teaching license
· Proficient knowledge of content area and curriculum
· Effective communication skills
· Understanding of the mission of Seton High School and the Sisters of Charity
· Completion of background check and VIRTUS
Please email a cover letter, resume and three professional references to the attention of Cassie Whitehouse, HR Manager, at HR@setoncincinnati.org. Please specify “Science” in subject line. No phone calls please.
As an equal opportunity employer, Seton High School does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, childbirth and related conditions, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, ancestry or any other protected status as required by law; or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law; nor shall Seton High School suffer such discrimination by its agents in the conduct of its affairs.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org