Seton High School
Religion Teacher 21-22 School Year
Seton High School, an all-girls Catholic high school sponsored by the Sisters of Charity, seeks a full time Religion teacher for the 21-22 school year. The position entails a full-time teaching schedule teaching grades 9 and 11. Candidate must have proficient knowledge of Diocese content as it pertains to the subject areas and must be Catholic. Candidates who possess a teaching license in other disciplines are desired.
· Effectively communicate with students and parents regarding assignments, grading and projects
· Input grades in a timely manner into FAWeb
· Proficient use of tablet technology in the classroom, specifically Google classroom
· Engage students in content and conduct meaningful class discussions and activities
· Assess students’ knowledge fairly and accurately
· Attend all faculty/staff meetings as scheduled
· Participate in a collaborative learning environment including engagement in Professional Learning Communities
· Seek opportunities for professional growth and development
· Willingness to assume other daytime and extracurricular duties as needed
· Catechist certification
· Bachelor’s Degree in Religious Studies/Theology (Master’s Degree preferred or willingness to pursue)
· Ohio teaching license or Permanent Nontax Certification
· Proficient knowledge of Cincinnati Archdiocese curriculum
· Effective communication skills
· Understanding of the mission of Seton High School and the Sisters of Charity
· Successful completion of VIRTUS and background check
· Catholic required
Please email a cover letter, resume and three professional references to the attention of Cassie Whitehouse, HR Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
As an equal opportunity employer, Seton High School does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, childbirth and related conditions, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, ancestry or any other protected status as required by law; or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law; nor shall Seton High School suffer such discrimination by its agents in the conduct of its affairs.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com