Seton High School
Seton High School, an all-girls Catholic high school sponsored by the Sisters of Charity, has a need for a part-time Spanish teacher beginning in the 2021-22 school year. The position will entail teaching Spanish I. The candidate must have current licensure/certification in Spanish for secondary students.
· Effectively communicate with students and parents regarding assignments, grading and projects
· Input grades in a timely and regular manner into FAWeb
· Proficient use of tablet technology in the classroom, specifically Google Classroom
· Engage students in content and conduct meaningful class discussions and activities
· Assess students’ knowledge fairly and accurately
· Attend all faculty/staff meetings
· Participate in a collaborate learning environment including engagement in Professional Learning Communities
· Seek opportunities for professional growth and development
· Willingness to assume other daytime and extracurricular duties as needed
· Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree, Spanish or Secondary Education preferred
· Ohio teaching license in Spanish for secondary students
· Proficient knowledge of Spanish language, curriculum and applications
· Effective communication skills
· Strong technology skills
· Understanding of the mission of Seton High School and the Sisters of Charity
· Completion of Background check and VIRTUS
· Catholic preferred
Please email a cover letter, resume and three professional references to the attention of Cassie Whitehouse, HR Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
As an equal opportunity employer, Seton High School does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, childbirth and related conditions, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, ancestry or any other protected status as required by law; or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law; nor shall Seton High School suffer such discrimination by its agents in the conduct of its affairs.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com