Seton High School
Part-time Business Teacher
Seton High School, an all-girls Catholic high school sponsored by the Sisters of Charity, has a need for a Business teacher beginning with the 2021-2022 school year. The part-time position entails teaching Accounting I, Business Communications and Business Ethics in partnership with Mount Saint Joseph University. The ideal candidate will have a Master’s in Business Administration or 18 graduate content hours in Business coursework. Candidate must also have a current educational license or the ability to attain licensure by the 2021-2022 school year. Catholic candidates preferred.
· Effectively communicate with students and parents regarding assignments, grading and projects
· Input grades in a timely manner
· Proficient use of tablet technology in the classroom, specifically Google Classroom
· Engage students in content and conduct meaningful class discussions
· Assess students’ knowledge fairly and accurately
· Attend all faculty/staff meetings and PLC meetings as scheduled
· Master’s in Business Administration preferred
· Catholic preferred
· Proficient knowledge of Business curriculum and applications
· Effective communication skills
· Understanding of the mission of Seton High School and the Sisters of Charity
· Completion of Background check and VIRTUS
Please email a cover letter, resume and three professional references to the attention of Cassie Whitehouse, HR Manager, at HR@setoncincinnati.org. Please note “Business” in subject line of your email. No phone calls please.
As an equal opportunity employer, Seton High School does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, childbirth and related conditions, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, ancestry or any other protected status as required by law; or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law; nor shall Seton High School suffer such discrimination by its agents in the conduct of its affairs.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org