Seton High School
Seton High School, an all-girls Catholic high school sponsored by the Sisters of Charity, seeks a full time math teacher for the 23-24 school year. Classes include multiple grade levels, and may include Algebra and Geometry. Candidates who possess a teaching license in other subject areas are desired.
· Effectively communicate with students and parents regarding assignments, grading and projects
· Input grades in a timely manner into the Saint account
· Proficient use of tablet technology and Google Classroom
· Engage students in content and conduct meaningful class discussions
· Assess students’ knowledge fairly and accurately
· Attend all faculty/staff meetings as scheduled
· Willingness to assume other extracurricular duties as needed
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Math
· Ohio teaching license
· Proficient knowledge of content area and curriculum
· Effective communication skills
· Understanding of the mission of Seton High School and the Sisters of Charity
· Completion of background check and Safe Parish training
· Catholic preferred
Please email a cover letter, resume and three professional references to the attention of Carly Lambert, HR Manager, at email@example.com.
As an equal opportunity employer, Seton High School does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, childbirth and related conditions, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, ancestry or any other protected status as required by law; or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law; nor shall Seton High School suffer such discrimination by its agents in the conduct of its affairs.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org