Northwest Local School District - Monfort Heights Elementary
Position: Instructional Coach
Qualifications: 1. A Master’s degree or higher
2. Ohio administrative certification or licensure preferred
3. Five (5) years successful classroom teaching experience (or equivalent) within the grade band to be served
4. Advanced training in literacy/math instruction implementation within the last (5) years preferred
5. Technology experience (i.e., on-line management systems, email, electronic presentation, etc.)
6. Previous experience as a facilitator of successful professional development with adult learners preferred
Date of Employment: 2021-2022 School Year
Salary: Teacher Plus Salary Schedule – Based on experience (Title Funded)
Application Process: All interested candidates are invited to submit an online application and view the position highlights at ohioteachingjobs.org in the Applitrack system.
Each resume and qualifications will be evaluated, and those deemed most qualified will be invited to participate in interviews.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To apply for this job please visit www.applitrack.com.