Warren County Career Center
General Job Description:
This individual will serve as the instructor for adult students enrolled in HVAC courses offered by Warren County Career Center. This can be filled by more than one person.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
· Designs meaningful and sequential instruction with relevant learning activities to meet course objectives
· Assists students with certification assessment preparation
· Revise courses in conjunction with the Coordinator of Advanced Manufacturing in order to stay up-to-date with advances in the industry
· Promotes the program and recruits students through a variety of activities
· Works with program advisory committee to advance program innovations, evaluate the significance of emerging technology, create opportunities for students, and ensure program standards and activities are relevant to the needs of business and industry
· Performs other duties as assigned
· Verifiable experience as a lead service technician and/or service manager
· Five years of recent HVAC experience in residential and commercial settings
· Previous teaching experience is preferred
· Minimum of five years of experience in the field of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning
· Valid Licensure/Permit by the Ohio Department of Education as an Adult Education Instructor (or be willing to obtain credential)
· Adheres to the Licensure Code of Professional Conduct for Ohio Educators
· Maintains a record free of criminal violations that would prohibit public school employment. Able to successfully pass a BCI/FBI background check after job offer is made
· Maintains compliance with Board policies and other applicable procedures/guidelines
Salary: Adult Education Adjunct salary schedule – $28.44 per hour for instruction
How to apply: Please apply online through the link provided.
Each applicant’s resume and qualifications will be evaluated, and those deemed most qualified will be invited to participate in interviews.
Should you have any questions, please contact:
Jennifer Bailey, Director of Human Resources
An Equal Opportunity Employer
The Warren County Vocational School District is dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities to all people regardless of age, race, color, sex, disability, religion, national origin, ancestry, culture, sexual orientation, marital status or military status. No person shall be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any educational program or activity conducted under its sponsorship
To apply for this job please visit www.applitrack.com.