Wilmington City Schools
We are seeking a School-Based Therapist for Wilmington City Schools. Qualified candidates will meet the following requirements:
- State of Ohio appropriate licensure
- Master’s degree in Clinical Counseling
- May require clinical license, certification or training
- 2 – 5 years of work experience in a related job discipline
- LPCC License
- Valid driver’s license and Successful completion of BCI/FBI background check.
WCS is working towards being a Trauma Informed District that focuses on relationships and resiliency within our employees and students. Currently, staff members are being trained in Restorative Practices to help build a sense of community, belonging, and interconnectedness. This work also aligns with the district’s overall climate goal of Positive Behavioral Intervention Supports (PBIS).
Our District employs more than 300 staff members (195 certified) and provides a rich professional development program with ongoing support for our staff.
To apply for this job please visit www.applitrack.com.