Wilmington City Schools
We are seeking a Vocal Music Teacher (6th-12th). Qualified candidates will have Multi-Age P-12 Music license. The Choir Director will work as a member of a team of performing arts teachers in a supportive community. Wilmington has been named a Best Community for Music Education by the NAMM Foundation since 2018.
- Serve as the Director for the Choral Program Grades 6-12 consisting of 3 Middle School grade-level choirs, a HS Choir and HS Show Choir.
- Teach a High School Music Elective Class. This could include History of Rock, Music Technology, or Music Appreciation.
- Demonstrated success Directing Concert Choirs (Grades 6-12) and a High School Show Choir
- Working knowledge of OMEA Adjudicated Events
- Proficient piano skills
- Background in vocal pedagogy and experience working with middle school age developing voices.
- Involvement with parent booster organizations
To apply for this job please visit www.applitrack.com.