Northwest Local School District/Transportation Office
Transportation Assistant Supervisors – Two positions available
$53,041.73 – $71,505.65 – Based on experience
Transportation Office – 8.0 hours per day
1. Associate’s Degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school preferred. Minimum of two years experience in related experience or training preferred. Specific coursework or certification in school transportation services preferred.
2. Technology skills – These skills include basic computer skills and the ability to work with Versatran, Google Docs, Microsoft etc.
3. Current Class B CDL with a school bus and passenger endorsement as required by the state of Ohio.
4. Management skills – The ability to effectively help motivate and manage employees. This includes the ability to help people function as a team.
5. Exhibit a high level of professionalism.
6. Communication skills as it relates to working with employees and parents. This includes both listening and communicating with other employees.
7. Ability to maintain a level of confidentiality regarding district information and records.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To apply for this job please visit www.applitrack.com.