Northwest Local Schools - Administrative Office
1. High School diploma or GED equivalent required.
2. Technology skills – These skills include proficient computer skills and the ability to
work with ESB, DASL, Event Pro, Google Docs, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,
Powerpoint, and Access) etc.
3. Polished communication skills as it relates to working with various stakeholders.
4. A high level of organizational skills.
5. Ability to maintain a level of confidentiality regarding district information and
6. Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board may find appropriate
To apply for this job please visit www.applitrack.com.