Northwest Local School District
Licensed Health Assistant (RN/LPN) – HIRING BONUS
Various Locations – 7.0 hours per day
Licensed Heath Assistant RN Bachelors: $23.80 – $32.05 per hour
Licensed Health Assistant RN: $22.89 – $30.82 per hour
Licensed Health Assistant LPN: $18.71 – $24.33 per hour
1. Ohio Department of Nursing License RN or LPN.
2. Certificates, Licenses, Registration – Must maintain the appropriate license status issued by the State of Ohio. ODE Educational Aide Permit. Current CPR/First Aid certification.
3. Technology skills – These skills include basic computer skills and the ability to work with Google Docs, Microsoft etc.
4. Communication skills as it relates to working with students, staff and parents.
5. A high level of organizational skills.
6. Ability to maintain a high level of ethics and confidentiality regarding student and staff health information and records.
7. Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board may find appropriate and acceptable.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To apply for this job please visit www.applitrack.com.