Northwest Local Schools
Position: Director of Human Resources
Job Summary: To plan, coordinate, and supervise the operation of the human
resources office in such a way as to enhance the morale of school district personnel,
promote the overall efficiency of the school system and maximize the educational
opportunities and benefits available to each individual student.
1. Master’s degree or higher with experience or training in the area of human resources.
2. Valid Ohio Administrative license.
3. Minimum three years of exemplary administrative experience.
4. Minimum three years of exemplary teaching experience.
5. A high level of interpersonal and organizational skills.
6. A high level of written and verbal communication skills.
Date of Employment: To Be Determined
Salary: Director Salary Schedule, 247 days, $98,069.44 – $133,094.24 – Based on experience
Each applicant’s resume and qualifications will be evaluated, and those deemed most qualified will be invited to participate in interviews.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To apply for this job please visit www.applitrack.com.