Northwest Local School District
Dean of Students (Elementary)
1 Position – Colerain Elementary
2 Positions – Monfort Heights Elementary
The Elementary School Dean of Students will assist the building principal to lead the design and implementation of a strong school culture of achievement, providing the proper discipline structures, character development, and mentorship to strengthen the impact of instruction.
1. Valid Teaching License K-8 or 1-8
2. Ohio administrative certification or licensure preferred
3. Five (5) years successful classroom teaching experience
4. Work with PBIS school models preferred.
3. Good written and verbal communication skills
4. Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the board may find appropriate and acceptable
Date of Employment:
2022-2023 School Year
Teacher salary schedule
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To apply for this job please visit www.applitrack.com.