Northwest Local School District
Position: Director of Special Education
Job Summary: To plan and supervise the operation of the district’s Special Education
Department, to cooperate with teachers, administrators, and federal, state, county, and
township personnel to ensure that the needs of all students are met and that all services
are carried out in the most efficient and expedient manner possible, and to assist in the
direction of the curriculum and instruction program for students with disabilities.
1. Master’s degree or higher with experience or training in the area of pupil
2. Valid Ohio Administrative certificate/license
3. Minimum of three (3) years of exemplary administrative experience
4. Minimum of three (3) years of exemplary teaching experience
5. Good written and verbal communication skills
6. Good organizational skills
7. Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the board may find appropriate
Special Education Experience Preferred
Date of Employment: August 1, 2022
Salary: 247 days, $100,030.83 – $135,756.12 – Based on experience
Each applicant’s resume and qualifications will be evaluated, and those deemed most qualified will be invited to participate in interviews.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To apply for this job please visit www.applitrack.com.