Northwest Local School District - Administrative Office
Position: Curriculum Supervisor
Job Summary: Supervise Remote Learning Academy and alternative programs within the district
Qualifications: 1. A Master’s degree or higher with experience or training in the area of curriculum and instruction.
2. Valid Ohio administrative certificate/license.
3. Minimum of three (3) years teaching experience.
4. Good written and verbal communication skills.
5. Good organizational skills.
6. Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the board may find appropriate and acceptable.
Date of Employment: August 1, 2021
Salary: Middle School Assistant Principal Salary Schedule, 212 days. $61,891.89 – $85,469.75 -Based on experience (ESSER Funded)
Each applicant’s resume and qualifications will be evaluated, and those deemed most qualified will be invited to participate in interviews.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To apply for this job please visit www.applitrack.com.