Northwest Local School District
Position: Assistant Director of Curriculum Job Summary: To help direct the district instructional program through job-embedded leadership development resulting in student achievement
1. A Master’s degree or higher with experience or training in the area of curriculum and instruction.
2. Valid Ohio administrative certificate/license.
3. Minimum of three (3) years exemplary teaching experience.
4. Minimum of three (3) years’ combination of successful administrative and curriculum leadership experience.
5. Good written and verbal communications skills.
6. Knowledge of computers and word processing
7. Such alternatives to the above qualifications at all levels as the board may find appropriate and acceptable.
Date of Employment: August 1, 2021
Salary: Middle School/Elementary School Assistant Principal/Assistant Director Salary Schedule, 247 days. $85,845.10 – $120,183.14 -Based on experience
Each applicant’s resume and qualifications will be evaluated, and those deemed most qualified will be invited to participate in interviews.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To apply for this job please visit www.applitrack.com.