Northwest Local School District/Taylor Elementary School
Envision Children is looking for After Care Coordinators at our Academic Summer Enrichment Program (ASEP) at Taylor Elementary School (in partnership with the Northwest Local School District). After Care Coordinators are responsible for providing afternoon care and supervision of up to 22 students over the eight-week ASEP that runs in June and July. After Care Coordinators will report to the ASEP Camp Director at Taylor.
Maybe you are able to work only 2 or 3 afternoons a week for the length of the program. We will do our best to accommodate flexible schedules that are agreed upon at offer signing.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Supervise students as they read, complete fun activities, and/or play in the school gymnasium or on the school playground following the camp’s learning and enrichment program activities (from 3-6pm at the Taylor Elementary School).
2. Ensure students in After Care are picked up by their parent(s)/guardian(s) at or before 6pm.
3. Help to maintain a clean, safe, and secure environment for students.
4. Build rapport with students, their families and ASEP staff.
Skills, Knowledge, Education and Experience
1. Experience in a classroom environment at a public or private school district or current enrollment in an education degree program at a recognized institution of higher education. Alternatively, experience in a day care setting.
2. Must have a valid Ohio Background Check or agree to complete one.
3. Prefer at least a high school diploma, but will consider mature high school students (who will be supervised).
1. Pay rate is $12 per hour for 15 hours per week. Schedule will be M-F 3-6pm at Taylor Elementary School. There are eight weeks in the program. July 5 will be a paid holiday day off. Pay dates are June 15, June 30, July 15 and July 30.
2. All materials needed for ASEP are covered by the program. Permission is required before spending money. Receipts are needed for all purchases.
3. After Care Coordinators will need to complete an Envision Children application, provide or complete a valid background check and complete payroll paperwork. After Care Coordinators are considered part-time workers and will be issued a W-2 at the end of the year.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org