Northwest Local School District/Transportation Department
Office Personnel – Class 5 – Transportation
$18.86 – $27.27 per hour
Transportation Department – 7.5 hours per day
1. High School diploma, GED or equivalent required. Previous experience/training as a secretary required. Minimum of two years experience in related experience or training preferred.
2. Exhibit a high level of professionalism as it pertains to answering the phone and dealing face to face with stakeholders.
3. Technology skills – These skills include basic computer skills and the ability to work with Versatran, Google Docs, Microsoft etc.
4. Communication skills as it relates to working with employees and parents. This includes both listening and communicating with other employees.
5. A high level of organizational skills.
6. Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality regarding district information and records.
7. Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board may find appropriate and acceptable.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To apply for this job please visit www.applitrack.com.