Northwest Local School District/Transportation Department
Mechanics – Two (2) Positions Available
Transportation Department – 8.0 hours per day
$22.03 – $28.23 per hour
1. High School diploma or GED equivalent. Previous experience preferred.
2. Mechanical expertise with at least four years of mechanical experience in repair of school buses or heavy duty trucks.
3. Communication skills as it relates to working with students, staff and parents. Use of radio required to perform duties.
4. Current School Bus ASE certification is preferred.
5. Current Class B CDL with school bus and passenger bus endorsement is required by the State of Ohio.
6. Appropriate background checks.
7. Organizational skills.
8. Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board may find appropriate and acceptable.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To apply for this job please visit www.applitrack.com.