Northwest Local School District/Transportation
Northwest Local Schools Transportation Office
Transportation Department – 8.0 hours per day
$25.91 – $30.71 per hour
1. High School diploma or GED equivalent.
2. Demonstrated success in the field of vehicle repair.
3. Mechanical expertise with at least five years of demonstrated success of mechanical experience in repair of school buses or heavy duty trucks.
4. Communication skills as it relates to working with students, staff and parents. Use of radio required to perform duties.
5. Current School Bus ASE certification is required.
6. OSHA forklift certification preferred.
7. Must be able to obtain a CDL with school bus and passenger bus endorsement as required by the state of Ohio.
8. Appropriate background checks.
9. Good organizational skills.
10. Computer skills – Used to troubleshoot bus issues as well as to document repairs and inventory using District software.
11 Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board may find appropriate and acceptable.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To apply for this job please visit www.applitrack.com.