Purcell Marian High School
Purcell Marian High School (May 2, 2022)
Art Teacher – Full-Time Position 2022-2023 School Year
Purcell Marian High School is a Catholic co-ed high school in the Marianist tradition serving a diverse population of students since 1928. Partnering with the Society of Mary, Purcell Marian was founded to teach faith and prepare graduates for post-secondary professional opportunities in our ever-advancing world. Purcell Marian is an authorized International Baccalaureate World School, which challenges students to ask questions, think critically, and develop research skills proven to help them later in life. We measure our success on our 3E Guarantee, which guarantees all graduating seniors are either Employed, Enlisted, or Enrolled at the time of graduation.
Purcell Marian seeks applicants for: Full-Time Art Teacher
Candidates must be zealous in mission, passionate for ensuring student achievement, and aspire to be dedicated members of the Purcell Marian family.
Position Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Implement instruction for a diverse learning population across multiple academic pathways
- Incorporate instructional technology in meaningful ways.
- Collaborate with colleagues on department and grade-level teams.
- Create and develop semester-long art electives such as photography, fashion, video, design and illustration.
- Design and implement meaningful rubrics for evaluating student work.
- Strong organizational skills and experience managing budget are preferred.
Please send a cover letter and resume only to email@example.com. Purcell Marian is focused on inclusivity and developing a diverse team.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org