Purcell Marian High School
Purcell Marian High School (April 19, 2022)
Intervention Specialist – Full-Time Position 2022-2023 School Year
Purcell Marian High School is a Catholic co-ed high school in the Marianist tradition serving a diverse population of students since 1928. Partnering with the Society of Mary, Purcell Marian was founded to teach faith and prepare graduates for post-secondary professional opportunities in our ever-advancing world. Purcell Marian is an authorized International Baccalaureate World School, which challenges students to ask questions, think critically, and develop research skills proven to help them later in life. We measure our success on our 3E Guarantee, which guarantees all graduating seniors are either Employed, Enlisted, or Enrolled at the time of graduation.
Purcell Marian seeks applicants for: Full-Time Intervention Specialist
Candidates must be zealous in mission, passionate for ensuring student achievement, and aspire to be dedicated members of the Purcell Marian family. Candidates must also hold a valid Intervention Specialist (Mild to Moderate) License. Teachers will receive training on the IB approach to teaching.
Position Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
– Establish an effective instructional program for students with disabilities
– Prepare daily lessons, plan strategies, and activities to meet identified needs of students, implement student individual education plans (IEP)
– Act as resource person for classroom teachers regarding strategies, adaptations, and resource materials
– Develop a communication system with parents and/or guardians
– Participate in IEP meetings and IEP development; write goals and objectives for students on their caseload
– Participate in completing Evaluation Team Reports (ETRs)
Please send a cover letter and resume only to email@example.com. Purcell Marian is focused on inclusivity and developing a diverse team.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org