Northwest Local School District/Struble Elementary School
Envision Children is partnering with the Northwest Local School District to put on our academic summer enrichment program (ASEP) at Struble Elementary School.
Front Desk Coordinators are responsible for providing administrative support to the ASEP Building Co-Director and other ASEP staff over the eight-week ASEP. The Front Desk Coordinator will report to the ASEP Building Co-Director
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Answer and direct phone calls.
2. Maintain contact lists (for example, student and parent information, ASEP staff list).
3. Assist in ordering educational materials and supplies.
4. Greet students and parents.
5. Other duties as assigned by the ASEP Building Co-Director.
6. Assist with administrative details for field trips and other alternative programming on Fridays.
7. Help to maintain a clean, safe, and secure environment for students.
8. Build rapport with all students, their families and ASEP staff.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
1. One or more years of experience as an administrative assistant preferred.
2. Must have a valid Ohio Background Check or agree to complete one.
3. Must have a high school diploma.
1. Pay rate is $15 per hour for 30 hours per week. Schedule will be M-F 7:00am-1:30pm. There are eight weeks in the program. July 5 will be a paid holiday day off. Pay dates are June 15, June 30, July 15 and July 30.
2. All classroom materials needed for ASEP are covered by the program. Permission is required before spending money. Receipts are needed for all purchases.
3. Front Desk Coordinators will need to complete an Envision Children application, provide a valid background check and complete payroll paperwork. Front Desk Coordinators are considered part-time workers and will be issued a W-2 at the end of the year.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com