Springer School and Center
Title: Support Services Associate
Anticipated start date: April 2023
About our Organization
Springer School and Center is a wonderful community dedicated to supporting students diagnosed with learning disabilities and their families. Encompassing both a day school and a center for educating parents and professionals, Springer is a caring, fast-paced workplace located in Cincinnati’s Hyde Park neighborhood.
The primary responsibility of the Support Services Associate is to create a welcoming office environment that provides support to the Peterson, Placement, and Center Teams through communication and problem-solving skills with staff, families, and outside constituents.
· Establish a welcoming and efficient office space.
· Manage incoming and outgoing communication involving parents, team members, and outside constituents with urgency, professionalism, diplomacy, and tact.
· Coordinate meetings, observations, and testing.
· Serve as a supporting point of contact for faculty, staff, and parents/guardians to provide support and direction as needed.
· Utilize technology to handle clerical tasks
· Work collaboratively with other members of the school to maintain a safe, smooth, and steady operation.
· Experience managing in a busy office in a human service, non-profit or school setting.
· Experience initiating and finishing projects with care and urgency.
· Ability to prioritize workload, exercise good judgement, and utilize problem-solving skills.
· Embraces multi-cultural thinking and appreciates diverse perspectives.
Key Characteristics: Smart, dependable, organized, personable and tech-savvy.
Terms of Employment: Full-time, 12 months per year
How to Apply: Qualified applicants should email a resume, cover letter and employment application (found on the Springer employment page) to Peterson Team Leader, Karen Robinson at email@example.com. The subject line of that email should reflect the position title.
Springer School and Center considers all applicants for all positions without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org