Springer School and Center
Title: School Receptionist
Anticipated start date: June 1, 2023
About our Organization
Springer School and Center is a wonderful community dedicated to supporting students diagnosed with learning disabilities and their families. Encompassing both a day school and a center for educating parents and professionals, Springer is a caring, fast-paced workplace located in Cincinnati’s Hyde Park neighborhood.
The receptionist establishes a welcoming atmosphere for students, families, and visitors while managing a busy front-office and fielding incoming calls.
· Establish a welcoming and efficient front-office.
· Maintain timely and accurate student attendance and transportation records.
· Greet visitors and stakeholders with professionalism and courtesy.
· Assist School Office and Safety teams with projects and daily needs
· Experience with reception and/ or managing a busy front office in a human service, non-profit or, preferably, a school setting.
· Demonstrated experience initiating and finishing projects with care, urgency, and completeness.
· Ability to respond to substitute scheduling needs early in the morning.
· Embraces multi-cultural thinking and appreciates diverse perspectives.
Key Characteristics: Smart, dependable, organized, efficient and warm.
Terms of Employment: Full-time, 12 months per year
How to Apply: Qualified applicants should email a resume, cover letter and employment application (found on the Springer employment page) to Dean of Students Shanda Arthur at firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line of that email should reflect the position title.
Springer School and Center considers all applicants for all positions without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com